July 2, 2013

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Location

Announcing HGTV Dream Home 2014!




                                                                   photos courtesy of HGTV


If I had to choose another career, it would definitely be as an architect, general contractor and/or interior designer. I'm a bit obsessed with all things decorating, building and design. All reasons why I would LOVE to win an HGTV Dream Home.

Not only are they built in beautiful, exciting locations, the architecture is usually amazing. Wouldn't it be cool to meet everyone at HGTV? And design something for them - or better yet - have my own show!?! You know what they say, dreams do come true. And if you don't ask, you don't get, so I'm just putting it out there.

Seriously though, who wouldn't want to live in a spectacular place like this or visit?

If you had your choice - where would you love to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...